Thursday, October 29, 2009

Castles in the Sky =)

Highlights of my week =)



DT is like Fuck you, do not snap my photo! lol =) anyways, thanks for making me smile again.
My favourite shot fr my favourite photographer ;)
For me to know & for you to find out <3
met up wit mr Bryan Chan
Thats Gio Haur,Pak Ken & King =)
My darling momo! I was like :'' OMG i FOOKED! ( the moment i bump into her unexpectedly) But still im glad we got to meet up! HEHE
Superb lightings. thumbs up.
Mr Sam Chee who so randomly called to ask if im heading to Genting also. Lol.
My silly sister & me
The usual four
The dudes

Friday @ Zouk


So Miss Ana Banana finally came out to play again on this one fine day. It was gooood =) no regrets. although there were some comlications abt the entrance at first. not gonna talk about it..ish. but im sure some of my darlings know who im talking abt =P

Natalie honey& Momo Darling. its been a while babe! Remember our convo yeah ;) im happy for whatever you decide on ;)
Four fingered Marcus ;)
My partner in crime =)

2 in Passion


DT & me decided to head to Passion on this fine Friday night. Lol. I swear its my first time dressing so darn casual to a club!

Evrything is okay in the End, if its not okay then its not The End =)

Going out for movie with King & the rest sooon. Gonna watch The Time Travellers Wife!
Seriously i had no idea that some guys dig this kinda movie too =) cant wait!
XOXO

No comments: