Monday, December 7, 2009

Look what you've done

We may be done with the past, but that doesn't mean the past is done with us

So hows my week been?
Fucked up.
But But. It ended up quite good in the end =)
thanks for the show YOU put on the other night.
Now it makes it easier for me to let go.
You stabbed a knife so deeply into my heart.
But its okay. I dont blame you.
cause i know i deserved it anyway.
Karma is a BITCH huh.
But it only opened new doors for me. So yeah im moving on now.
This will be the last.
Anyways, pictures here are in reverse order. I know i sucked at organizing.
Friday night was Library with Terrence & Calvin.
Bumped into some familiar faces ( i wished i dont have to anymore)
Then Saturday was Phuture with my old pals =)
Sucked big time. i dont have the mood to club anymore.
no regrets going though. cause i got to face the REALITY.
and also got to know a couple of new friends ;)
Then headed back to B's place where we have been staying quite often lately.
i love all our heart to heart talks with the love ones.
Thanks for making it easier guys.
Sunday was more of a chillaxing day for me. Slept in the whole day with the rest.
we were zombies man.
then headed for Dinner with KH @ TGI Fridays. great talking to u =)
Then, Library with his bunch. Didnt snap much pictures tho =P




















When one door closest. The other opens =)
Starting to love my life already.
XOXO

No comments: