Monday, April 28, 2008

MIssing Y O U

Its almost 4am in the Morning now..
Yeah just like the song i guess.
Im Missing you ND my baby Dear..
Feels so lost without you here by my side.
Am staying back at my own home this few days due to the fact that He is outstation @ Johor for his job Training,Bugger.
Anyways,i really really Miss you so Much.
Feels like when i was back in S'pore.
Without u hugging me to sleep everynight is so hard.
Not being able to kiss u & tell you how much i Love you before we go to bed at night sucks.
Baby dear please come back to me,i Hope Wednesday arrives soon =)
Anyways,went to the movies with Jaz,Sab,Xtal & Ricky today.
We watched Escape from Huang Shi.
Buy1 Free 1 =)
Movie was boring for me though
I Miss Definetly,Maybe :P
I Miss My baby Dear!
Arghhhh my tooth hurts badly & ure not here
According to the dentist i have a Root Infection in one of my oldest teeth.Bugger.
I hope the antibiotics work
I hate crying myself to sleep everynight
I feel pity for myself actually.
All because my teeth hurts so badly & u're not here to comfort me =(
Sobss..
Crying myself to sleep tonight again.
Hopefully tommoror is a better day
I think im gonna catch a movie again since there is nowhere to go..sadly its not the weekend.
Goodnight my dear,hope you sleep tight in ur lovely Hotel room =)
Love you loads
XOXO

No comments: