Sunday, April 13, 2008

Singapore

I just got back from Singapore this early morning or shall i say Midnight.
Baby decided to head down to Singapore all of a sudden
We were going to collect ALL my stuff back
Yeah finally have my laptop back..
Good News it is indeed =)
Finally can upload my Pics from i dont knoe since when
Anyways,we headed over to Bugis Junction as usual
Shopped abit the its Hong Kong Cafe the Usual place we take our meals at
I have to say the Fried Carrot Cake wasnt that nice anymore
Probally not crispy enough?
But i lovee the sotong with cereal...
OOh cereal as in the itsy bitsy thingy they put on top of Butter Prawns
Later that night before leaving S'pore we headed to Uncle Kelvin's house @ Bukit Panjang
Wanted to catch a glimpse of baby Justin & notty Kendrick
But sadly,They were asleeep already!
Gosh Justin sleeps like a Maharaja..So CUTE!!!
Handsome too of course
Kendrick looks korean-ish
Haha the next Rain?
LolX
Heavy thunderstorms on the way back
I was soo damn exhausted but had to force myslelf to Keep baby awake
Well,i slept in the end.
Birthday Bash Preparations still going on
So many things to do in so little time.
Heading down to Petaling Street tomorror to get the decorations stuff
then its Groceries shopping
Thinking of doing my eyelash extensions on thursday
Baby got this Black shirt with white polka dots to use on my B'day!
Goes really well with my blackWhite theme!
I cant wait for the weekend
Anybody have amplifier for me to borrow just for a Night?
I'll take good care of it =)
By the way,DJ Michoh just comfirmed me last night that he will be Spinning on my B'day!
Yeahh Electric House it is=)

No comments: