Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It just dont feel like Christmas without you...

Russian Roulette


Bitchy Office Lady Wannabe =P Hehe
Take a Breath, Take it Deep.
And im terrified,but im NOT leaving.
Introducing Miss Stephy Soh
Its been awhile babe =)
My Partner in practically every crime made =P
My darling Ash. Heart u loads darling =)
Hoegarden is LOVE
Another Happy Hour day with the guys
Introducing Mr Gio Haur
Matthew aka Our BFF
This is LOVE
Yummy Japanese Food after Library
Bumped into my Old drinking kakis
Never compare yourself with her, her or her. Compare yourself with the old YOU & how much of a better person that YOU are now.
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I do it because its all for you
My lil rascal sister who pierced her freaking eye-brow all because of a dare. LOL.
Momo Darling. Fingers crossed honeyy! <3
Chilling @ Matt's paradise with the guys
Matthew's signature pose =P LOL
At some point, your life will flash before your eyes. Make it worth watching.
I know that i MUST pass this Test.

I miss you.
Tommoror please come faster. Finally get to see you love.
XOXO

No comments: