Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meeting you was Fate.

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine,
You touched my hand,
And I knew that this was gonna be our time.
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling,
I don't wanna spend a moment apart.
Cos you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side,
and that's why I love you .
Well, i've been Working.
Exercising alot. (compared to last time which i NEVER EVER)
Sleeping at regular hours.
I guess i can say that im really Healthy again =)
Just living my life with those who are worth living with.
The past is just the past. i will NEVER let it come back to haunt me again.
because Im a changed person.
Im glad i found u in my life & you found me in ur's love.
I love who i am whenever im with you.
You made me find myself again dear. Im so lucky to have you.
Its amazing how someone walks into your life & you feel like you've known that person for a million years.
Sometimes Love comes around. Just get back up when it knock you down.
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...
XOXO

No comments: