Sunday, February 28, 2010

I still

It's just one of those days when everything is completely wrong, and yet you don't even know why you're so depressed. And it's one of those days when you wish that everyone would just leave you alone and go away. Yeah, it's one of those days when all you need is to be left alone. Yet, at the same time you wish someone out there would care. Im not angry with you anymore baby. Im just really hurt at what you said to me earlier. And i know you didnt mean any single word of it. I know you're sorry too. I hate this feeling that im getting. I hate the fact that you are making me tear away now. I hate it that i've let you in. yes. I really do Love you baby. You never fail to make me Smile every single day. You're my Best Friend, my Partner in every Crime, most importantly..My boyfriend. And i dont understand how you managed to make me Myself again. I dont think about him anymore. I laugh everytime i see pictures of him holding another. Somehow i moved on. Thanks to you baby. And yes,im still crying for the fact that you made me cry!

No comments: