Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back on track

Yeap. Neglected my blog for about a month or so i think? Anyways, currently busy working with Fly.FM =) as a myvi troopers. Am thinking of getting a full time job instead. But until then i shall stick with fly. and who knoes, perhaps its a good stepping stone ( as everyone keep telling me). Oh. and Graham's back. yeap our crazy friend we call ''Sei Guai Lou''. Have been heading up to Genting the last couple of days. baby & me got really influnced by his plans to get rich or die trying =) haha. funny one. Will be heading to Redang Island tommoror with the crazy bunch =) this time we are bringing lots of Booze. Yeap unlike my trip there last year ( when i dropped my camera & it broked on the 1st night of our stay). Im gonna take lotsa pictures this time around =) OOh and baby is getting me a tattoo for my bday! I really changed alot i guess. The way i view things in life. How i learn to appreciate what i have NOW & to never take things for granted. I guess i can say Lesson learnt =)

Sometimes the one person, whom we think, we're not inclined to love with, are usually the ones we end up loving.., something that would let us learn that LOVE knows no boundaries..=)

XOXO

No comments: