Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family comes first

So i went home today after a long whole month
Finally gave my dad a big Hug & he said he missed me Very Much..
Goshh was it touching =)
Anyways,i had dinner with Mummy,Christal & Christiane.
It was actually our very first time having dinner together..
Just us Daughters & mum.
Mummy & me had a really open talk,went very very well.
Honesty is the best =)
We laughed & Joked most of the time which was great.
Lil Christiane was treating me soo goood telling me how much she misses me & asking me if i could just spend one night at home.
However,i promised to fetch her from school everyday after sending my dear to work.
So tommoror will be the first day im picking Christiane up then its Christal & then off to lunch.
Its great that i felt really comfortable at home,no awkwardness at all.
Glad that i get to hang out there anytime from now on now that the situation has settled down.
I can see that Mummy was very very carefull with her words..
She was afraid she might drive me away again.
Next saturday & Sunday Night im spending time with the family.
Its Daddy's birthday & we're throwing a surprise for him.
Im Sure he will be soo Damn Happy =)
Love you all so much no matter what happens
XOXO

1 comment:

LadySze said...

awww babe~!!! im so glad for u :)

All smiles, definitely agree that family comes first.

Have a great trip to Bangkok babe!
and yes, a great time wit yr dad during his bday weekend :)

HUGS!! Take care k babe!