Thursday, March 20, 2008

Its a Friddayyy

Its a Fridayy! Finallyy..well i cant be happy about it either. Although im not working tomorror,i still have my damn F1 job this weekend. Goshh i have counted the days..in total i'd have to wake up really 11 days straight including Bangkok!
Aikss i dont wanna think about it.
No Air-Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
Absolutely addicted to it =)
Anyways, MAMBO @ Zouk last wednesday was so Awesome!
Pure Pure Fun we had that night..Shaking our hips & doing the mambo was so great!
It wasnt hard dancing coz all we had to do was shake as if its the 60's
Nice =)
I missed it soo much
Bossy people i hate
Well,according to baby he seems to say i am bossy too.
Lolx i guess i am at times.
Missing Christal already,its been awhile since i last hanged out with my sister
Not mentioning my baby sis Christiane
Well,she is not exactly a baby..infact she is already 7 years old!
But she will always be a baby to me because she is the youngers.
Have to head home one of this days before Bangkok
Have to face my dad again..aiks hopefully no emoness involve
God help me,i Dont wanna face that situation.
Damnn Khalid Western Corner @ Devis was closed last night!
Our steam was soo damn potong.
Especially me
I miss Chicken Chop!
Gosh regretted not going to SIA interview.
According to Shaun..ALL his friends got in!
Nevermine the next opening i will =)
Big Money & get to travel all over the World,Why NOT?
Excited for Bangkok
I have been Missing the place for a year already
Finally
The only sad thing is i'll be travelling Alone
Damnn baby them their flight is 2-3 hours before mine.
Cherry is coming to find me for lunch now
Kimgary it is

No comments: