Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Work

Today's my first day @ Work. Boy was it hard waking up early in the morning again. In S'pore i usually wake up around 8.30am coz public transport is so convenient. Plus,there's no traffic jam. Well, as for working here in KL..I left baby's place @ 7.55am but reached office arnd 9.10am. I was 10mins late..on my first day. I guess i will have to leave baby's place @ 7.30am tomorror? The only sad back is the heavy traffic jam along LDP..crap why cant it be as smooth as it usually is during the afternoon.
Wat day isit tomorror? Wednesday! And what Wednesday Night is? Its MAMBO Night @ ZOUK! Cant wait to camwhore again with you my cousin-in-law :P
Its a holiday this thursdayy..i shall have soo much fun this tomorror Night.
Saturday & Sunday its working day @ Sepang F1 . Boy ohh boy will i come in Office looking like a Zombie next monday. But I dont mind...Anything for extra cash! (not exactly anything ok)
Am staying @ some hotel in Taipan from fri-sun due to work on sat & sun.
Anybody interested to yumcha @ Taipan ?
Thank god i have my saB with me all 3 days.
Bangkok next Saturday! cANT WAIT..im coming back with Lots & Lots of gooodies!!! =)

No comments: