Friday, May 30, 2008

B I T C H

This is probally my First time seeing someone as DUMB as u!
Goshh i didnt even know that peeps like u still existed in this world?!!
Uncivilised is how i will describe u!
Well,Im guessing u dont even know the meaning of uncivilised right!
Btw,it means Barbarian Invaders..
People who r lacking Sophistication!
1st of all,I would like to say that u probally FAILED English Spelling in school since god knows when..
U spelled 'IDOIT' wrongly!!!
Its 'IDIOT' you donkey!
Look whos the REAL Idiot here!
Where's ur brain?Stuck in ur Ass?!
I think u should head back to Nursery School & learn ur ABC's from Scratch before u judge me!
Just like one of ur Featured Friend!
With english like that..i seriously Salute u for having the Guts to even Message me!
Yeah so what if i do look like im sucking a Dick in my Primary pic?
Well,sadly its still better than ur Boyfriend's dick which is so damn TINY!
FYI TINY means KECIL/PENDEK!
By the way bitch, Im sucking a Bloody Light Saber!
I Guess u're BLIND too!
Your bf's probally thinking of ways to DUMP u..You wanna know WHY?
Its because u defined the Word DUMB!
I guess u do feeel the pressure of having to put on at least 10-Inch of make-up every single minute of EVERYDAY before u see him!
You Ugly Faggot!
C'mon..just face it.
We all know the fact that he doesnt love u even Half as u do!
You're just a Desperate Cheapo bitch who cant live Without a Jerk who is a Useless Junk!
Yeahh i'll slam it on ur face hard this time!
Dont blame me cause u're the Donkey who started it at first!
Ohh C'mon..u have him now..what else do u wish for?
If u dont already know..
Im actually living a Damn Great Life with my Boyfriend of 3 Years!
Four Your Information..
I REJECTED that current Boyfriend of ur's & thats the reason why u r Holding his hands Right at this very Moment.
Dont u realised that u're the Spare Tyre?
The one he runs to everytime when his First Choice rejects his love!
So,if you're blaming me for him NOT loving you..
Im sorry but u have to go look in the Mirror & Blame urself!
Dont go blaming others for something u Cant have!
2 Things u MUST do before u even dare to condemn me..
1)Learn ur ABC
2)Get ur eyes checked!

YOU Totally & Utterly DISGUISED ladies in the whole damn earth!
C'mon bitch u seriously wanna Mess with us?D
ont even think about it cause u dont stand a single Chance!
\Yes my dear we know ur Darkest Secrets..But we promise NOT to tell if u could just be a GOOD DOGGIE & Play by OUR Rules!
P/S-this is what i Commented her in her damn Friendster...yeahh i was so bloody mad a few nights ago. No Regrets cuase i just want her to be aware of what she says the next time.
Dont Mess with Me

No comments: