Thursday, May 22, 2008

Champions League Final!

Glory Glory Manchester United!!!!





Cristiano Ronaldo's Header during the 26th Minute!
This match was so Unpredictable..left us jumping from our Seats everytime Manu had a shot at goal. I was clinging to my hands...tension was in the air @ MCD Sri Damansara. I even fucked a Chelsea fan..haha he left before the match could end & hopefully he didnt hear what i said. Manu dominated the first half but fuckers Chelsea dominated the 2nd. Extra Time just left us Extra Anxious! WTF..Out of ALL the players..Why oh Why did the Player that im most Fanatic most Crazy for Missed that Penalty Shootout??? Thankfully he provided Manu's only goal during the first half though..My tears was rolling down seeing damn Cezh catching Ronaldo's ball. I was Heartbroken..like seriously cracked into a billion pieces!!! Thanks to John Terry who missed that penalty shot..if it wasnt for him missing..Chelsea would have won hands on. It was fate..Manchester united was Fated to win...they Just Had too. They did it in 99 and now 2008..Well Done to the English Premier League & European Champions League winners!!!
Well Deserved! I believe that C.Ronaldo will be given Fifa Player of the Year Award no Doubt!
I am in SooOO Desperate need to Hug & Kiss that HOTTIE to death...Seriously i would trade ANYTHING to do so! I Love you Cristiano Ronaldo..So MUCH!

These are the European Champions!

Glory Glory ManUnited!!!


No comments: