Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bar Club

2nd May 08 @ Bar Club,KL
This is officially my Notebook Wallpaper
Flower Girls @ Bar Club
Sis Sab & Me
Us & Ernest Chow aka Dj of the Night
Sisty Cherry Fun Pik Lin
Victor Tan aka Social Guy
Theme of the Night = Flower Outfits. No More sanitary pads =)



Anyways,Baby Dear was itchy..he just had to Club. LOLX me too..even though my tooth really hurt..i had an infection. I didnt snap more than 10 pics that night..yea sadly. I felt sick after taking my medicine..made a mistake by drinking liquor after taking my med..dumbo. Anyways,vomitted twice outside(Not right outside la). Its been sometime since we step foot into Bar Club..some people just never change..bump into the usual LC Brothers..yea call my sister LC..why not look at urself. If their Noses are growing up to the sky..ur's are growing up to the GALAZY dude. Just because u dont reach up to their standard doesnt mean the crowd @ Bar Club degraded. Its people like u who made the crowd seem degraded..FYI,U are degraded. Look at urself before talking about others. Peace.



No comments: