Thursday, June 12, 2008

EURO2008

Sorry for the lack of updates..i've been busy catching Euro2008.
Its eating into my brains now..i sleep at 6am everyday since the start of Euro!
Last Nights match was Great..
I love to see Ronaldo score!
I get so Happy & excited that tears from my eyes start rolling down..
LOLX.
Im in LOVE with Ronaldo,seriously i am..
I would do anything!
Anyways Portugal won 3-1..
Yess their through to the Quarter Finals.
Tonight i will definetly be watching Germany againts Croatia.
Of course i want the Mighty Germans to win..
Been a German fan since the World Cup in 2002.
One more team that im Supporting this year is defnetly Italy..
YEAH i was overjoyed when they won the World Cup in 2006..
Thanks to Materazzi!
Hot Italian Guys..loLX..
But i haf a bad feeling that they wont be that good this ime round.
Bloody Dutchman.
Damn it i've been having this Rash since last Night..
i tink it was the scarf that i wore yesterday.
Went to 1u to catch Kung Fu Panda..
Couldnt find any nice dress for Corrine's wedding though.
I need something really nice..
I dont wanna wear just anything
My cousin's getting married at KL Convention Centre..
The big problem is there will be 4000 guest!
WTH? not 400. its 4000!
Gonna head to Pavillion with mum soon..
hopefully i can find somthing there =)
Damn those rashes..
Of all the weeks why must i get this rash this week!?
With my period now the rash?
Plus,this saturday is Tutu's bday @ Ritz
Then Sunday i have to attend Eric's Brother's wedding..
Damnn wth am i gonna wear to hide my bloody rash..
I thought it might cure in a day..
But NOO..
Im still jollywell scratching it right now!
urghh goddd please take this rash away from me.

No comments: