Saturday, June 21, 2008

YOU

Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
This post is dedicated to that person concerned.
Why couldnt u just be honest with us?
Do u think everything will be better by Lying?
To that other one concern.
Actually theres NOTHING between me & u
U said that we could be Friends,but do u think it is happening now?
Well,For ur information..
U're the one creating more problems between me & u.
Everything u ever said to me is nonsense.
I dont believe a word u ever told me.
My guts are telling me to just give u a call & just shout at u till my lungs come out.
But,What for?
I wont care about something thats already past & I hope u wont either.
U are a COWARD.
Yes,thats what u are.
COWARD.
U have full of confidence on urself.
But i dont think u're ANYTHING at all.
Its too late
All u had to do was just be frank & we could have just settled everything all the useless problems between us.
But u chose to go the other way.
So im now wishing u So long Farewell.
Never want to see ur damn face again.
I officially HATE u.
ThankUveryMuch
As the saying Goes...
There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

No comments: