Sunday, June 22, 2008

Footie

Christiana is mourning the Lost of the Italians in Penalty Shootouts!




Alright the thing is i've been a Loyal Italian Supporter since the Last World Cup back in 2006.
Didnt really noticed them until that last World Cup 2 years back.
The Big Question is WHY i support them like crazy?
They are damn HOT!
Most of the Italian Players in the national is Almost too good to be true!
I mean C'mon...have u ever seen a Hotter team?!?
I just going Crazy over their Lost to the goddamn Spaniards!
DAmnn i duncare how HOT is Torres..I L.O.V.E ITALY!!!
Im sooo gonna get their Jersey anytime soOOn!
Im really Fanatic over em..mY heart sank to the lowest of lowest when De Rossi's penalty shot was blocked by damn Cassilas!
Asshole!
There goes my Italian dream..
Well,at least they won the last World Cup though.
Some would say they didnt deserve to win.
I'd say they won with STYLE.




Just look at them =) I can go crazy looking at this picture!
Sadly,i we(Italy fans) couldnt get to see my Fav Defender play @ Euro 2008 due to Injury..danmm.
Andrea Pirlo. I'd say he is the Play Maker in the Italian Team =)
Gianluigi Buffon. He saved Italy's Lives a million of times. His my Fav Goalkeeper in this goddamn World!
Del Piero. One of the Best the World has ever seen.
Yes Fabio Cannavaro,i went all fanatic over him @ World Cup 2006. I Love u Cannavaro! Captain of Italy =)
He is Also the key player who brought Victory to Italy @ World Cup 2006 in Germany.





Well,I had 3 Fav Teams at the start of this tournament.
Portugal's Out. And so is Italy. =(
So..
Im NOW officially Supporting the Mighty Germans to win Euro2008!
Seriously,I think im the Craziest girl in my circle of friends.
Not many are as crazy as me i know.






P/S
I'll be missing Pirlo & Gigi Buffon dearly =(
Till we meet again @ WorldCUP 2010 South Africa.
But im afraid the Italian team are in their 30's already..
So its time for a new generation..
How i wished i started watching football many many years back!



No comments: