Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exploration of Space

My weekend was superb =) Didnt have enough of it though
Facebook everyone uploading pics of myBirthday night but sadly i cant do the same due to my damn spoilt laptop.
Its in the workshop though so i will upload sooon ;)
Then on Sunday after checking out from TimeSquare we went over to Greenbox to sing K
I can honestly say that Adam,Christal,Ian,Frankie,Bobo,Christine,Kiff,BabyDear & Me are ''Robocops''
Damn effin tired yet still can go on & on.
So then on Monday, Christal & Ian & me headed to 1utama to have lunch. My Babydear came to join us cause he was on ''MC'' too *smack Smack* lazy bum!
Hehe. Called Monivic to come join us but they couldnt as Vic was working.
So we met up at night instead for a drink. Mon & me started gossiping away about Twilight etc =) it was so hilarious as Vic kept making fun of us with the crazy girly style & all* OMG OMG!*
Hahaha. Damn funny.
Anyways, then the rest of the gang came to join & we headed to our usual hangout place to *hangout* of cosh. Lol. It was a really simple yet nice night.
The yesterday Ian & Christal wanted to shop around Sunway Piramid but they couldnt as i had work so they had to tag along with me. poor kids. Hahahaha.
So later i've promised to bring em to 1Utama. prolly gonna try to catch a movie or sth.
BTW peep..
My hp sudddenly went blackout on me this morning.
So i am using a spare phone now. Lost all my contacts.
So sms me your contacts yea everyone =)

No comments: