Monday, April 6, 2009

My Birthday Boy ' 09

BabyDear's 4th Birthday Celebration wif Me
I brought My Birthday Boy out to dinner today @ Ole-Ole Bali in Solaris.
The reason why i picked this place is because its kinda near plus the food is quite alrite too =)
Anyways, the group then surprise my BabyDear by bringing a cake to join us later on
It was all my good friend Christine's idea =) Thanks babe & everyone for everything u've done for us. I Heart you guys loads!



Ive never ever taken a shot from the front.So this is it. Lol.

Happiee Happiee Birthday my love
The Big Group Surprise. Well done u guys!

The food which is really worth it cause they come in Big Big portions

The Ladies

The Group

Now @ My room. Its time to Sleeep.

I guess it wasnt really a surprise because my lou gong totally saw right through me.

Lol. Imma lousy lousy actress when im wif him. Urgh.

Anyways, it was a good night =) Im glad to be celebrating ur birthday for the 4th time now.

Im sure there will be many more to come =)

Lotsa previous albums to upload. soon. not now. too lazy.

Nitez peeps ;)





No comments: