Monday, May 11, 2009

Holidays

I have exactly one month to go on a Crash Diet for our Redang trip next month.
Crap. How the hell am i suppose to do that? LOL.
Anyways, last friday i had lunch with sweetie Mondele aka Mrs Trixter =)
We went on & on chatting so much about everything that we totally lost track of time!
Hahahaha we kept on laughing abt things that were soo damn funny.
Speak of the devil huh ;) Hahahaha
anyways, then mon decided to buy a Mothers Day card for her mum & her future *ahem* mom in law. Hehehe.
So i got tempted to buy one for my mummyy too.
we reallii should hangout more babe =) ring me when u're free cause u know how free i am nowdays since i got...blablabla. LOL u knoe i knoe ;)
Saturday night was Loft as always cause PUIC was celebrating her birthday there.
Was fun though bt not that fun. i shall leave the details untold here =)
then, on Sunday aka yezterday my family decided to head down to Italiannese for lunch.
I had a good time with my familyy eating & laughing so much abt almost everything.
Its not everyday we get to sit & eat together. especially since my notorious sister isnt at home almost every single day. urgh.
Then Christine & Bobo came to Curve to meet up wit us so v girlz did some shopping while em guys headed to Sanctuary for drinks.
So as for now, im heading out for my late lunch/dinner with babydear.
Tonight the group is gonna come out to discuss about our A'Famosa plan for FreedomRave end of this month.
XOXO

Oopz. And i watched The Notebook last night starring Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gostling.
It was such a beautiful,bittersweeet love story. I fell in love with the movie.
BabyDear got dragged to watched it with me =P Although i did wished that my babybro & babysis watched it with us too. Cause those 2 rascals was the one telling me abt the movie that i got so tempted to get it on dvd =)

Thats all for now! have a good day peeps!

No comments: