Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates

Highlights of my Weekend =)
Man Utd VS Arsenal @ Breeze Cafe, TTDI.

I was the only one in Black MU tee =(CB all of em boycott me & dum! Haha but i still love em loads =)
My babydear
Later after the match we then joined the rest @ a hotel in KL ;)
Our usual session place
The Man Utd gang =)
Ladies in the house
The Samseng Jimuis. Hahaha. love em heeps!
My Bf, Me & My Messy hair. Lol. I decided to take off my cap. damn irritating.
Limp & our studs ;)


Raw Bar
& Lost City Night



The steady ones
I absolutely lup this pic =)
The guys
The Lost one. Haha ;P
Miss Amy Kok
Bobo>Ana>Xtine
I swear its just acting =)


Lost City on a Thursday night..


Toilet queen(Me),La Feng(Xtine),Mrs Bean(Bobo) hahaha
My dancing kaki

I have absolutely too many photos yet to be uploaded. Gosh.
I havent even finish uploading the ones when my babybro Ian was bek. Crap.
Then comes Singapore.
The our weekend partying photos.
Then soon this Saturday will be Christine 24th bday.
Then followed by Freedom Rave the following weekend.
Then Redang trip the following weekend after Freedom Rave.
Busy busy month.
Im officially sort of broke. Anyone can sponsor me?
XOXO
Gossip sis =P

No comments: