Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about

My Dearest babybro & babysis,
I just want the both of you to know that you have my support all the way.
i know although the road ahead is going to be really tough,but with trust & believed..
Eventually you will make it happen =)
leave all doubts & criticism behind..
I feel your pain. I understand so badly.
Be who you are & say what you feel. Cause those who mind dont matter & dont who matter dont mind.
I wish you love birds the very best until the very end.
And even if it doesnt work out, i know we will always be one happyy family no matter what =)
Words cant express how happy i am for the both of you.
I never imagine this day would ever come..again.
So to my lil babysis, please appreciate what you have. Cause 2nd chances doesnt come easily =P
And to my lil bro, Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.\
So be patience & understand which im sure you really do =)
Lotsa love to the both of youu!

Happy 1 Month Anniversary to my favourite lil two couple =)

They came to love not by finding a Perfect person. but by learning to see an imperfect person Perfectly
XOXO
your one & only
Gossip sis

No comments: