Friday, February 6, 2009

B.O.R.I.N.G

There comes a point in your life when you realize..
who really matters,
who never did,
and who always will.
I just hate fake friendships if u get what i mean =)
But then again, its not like im not in one =P
Its funny how things can take a 360degrees turn in your life
And thats when you realised that Friendship comes & goes
Relationship comes & goes
But Family always have & always will Stick together no matter what
Im just being grateful for what i have in my life now
Yes im living my life.
Anyways, im excited for my interview tommoror =) good location,great career opportunity also.
I just reallly reallyy hope everything goes well
I wanna start getting my life back on track & go far far awayyy =)
I cant wait to plan my next getawayy!!!
I think we really deserve one getawayy together from time to time right dear
Get away from the buzzy city & also the nossy bitches. LOL
We need a holiday to ourselves sooon. Promise kays.
XOXO

No comments: