Monday, February 16, 2009

Our love keeps getting deeper & deeper...

Our Valentines Day Escape...
On the 13th of February 09 BabyMe,BlackieAmy & ChristineKiff headed to Milwaukee for a simple early Valentines Dinner nearby before hitting the clubs =)
I would have opted for somewer much nicer but baby said he had a surprise dinner for me & made reservations at this mysterious restaurant for 14th february 09.
So i decided to just go ahead with the plan not knowing what was in store for me.
Friday night @ Passion was super duper awesome. Damn frigging happening man.
Michoh seriously brought the house down down down.
Bumped into lotsa friends also =) Anyways, we had sooo Much fun that night although it was just the 7 of us.
It was soo damn fun that we were reluctant to head home. And so we decided to have 2nd round @ Christine's =)
We played Truth or Dare while getting high(if u get what i mean)
It was a reallyy heartfelt moment. So many truth were told & tears been made.
Anyways, whats said & done that night remains Silent forever.
So after dropping BlackieAmy back to their home in the wee hours of the morning(14th feb 09)
Baby decided to give me a Valentines Day card =) I was thrilled because i knew it was going to be kept in the box where all our past letters & cards are.
He written on the Card :'' Baby, firstly i know i told u im bringing u out for a Vday dinner. But im sorry i was actually lying & im NOT bringing u out for dinner. Secondly, im actually bringing you to Avillion water chalet@ Port Dickson for our lil Valentines day Escape.''
I was seriiously SHOCKED. I mean after nearly 4 years of being together with u..
I honestly never knew you'd be able to lie to my face! LOL it really did came as a Surprise my love =) A good one too...Lotsa Love babyDear.
Anyways, i was a total Zombie on the way to Port Dickson because we didnt really get to sleep at all since our crazy night partying.
I mean if i knew that we were heading to Avillion, i would not have agreed to 2nd round @ Christine's. LOL
But the moment we checked into Avillion..i became so awake & energetic.
i really felt in love with the place. Although i know its nothing compared to the villas that i've stayed in Bali. But still this is really close to perfection in the buzzy noisy city of KL.
I just felt so relax & calm. A really serene & romantic evening spent with my one & only.

In the heart of Serenity
Avillion Water Chalet @ Port DicksonThe pathway to our Chalet
This cute lil group that welcomed us with balinese music
The Cochin Pool-Adults Only. Cute signboard.
Yeap the adults in the Cochin Pool. Which i totally regret not bringing my swimming suit. How could i not remember?!?!?!
Our chalet. 2 Single beds & 1 Queensize day bed. The whole gang should have come. Can session one shot =) Make full use of the room what. LOL
The Huge Day Bed in our chalet which is overlooking the view outside
This marks our 4th Valentines Day together =) You never fail to surprise me dear
I totally loved the toilet concept. Bathing under the sunlight. Open Concept =)The one who appreciates HIM for being there for her & always supporting her since Day 1
Sipping wine while watching the Sun Set. That was my favourite part of the evening with you dear
Shot by MY favourite photographer come lover =)
Tiesto wannabe =) Hehehehe
Miss Andiana De'Cruz
Our matching Rings with engravement of our names. This were our Xmas gift to each other 2 years back =)
I love you with All my heart & soul dear. Always Have,A;ways Will.
Jacobs Creek Rose. One of my favourites =)
L.O.V.E - Is in the Air =P
Baby writing his message to me..he suddenly had this genious idea of doing a Message in a Bottle thing. Lol
All the tear & pain you've cried. And still you NEVER said goodbye. Now i know,how far you'd go.
Our message to each other on the 14th of Feb 09
Sticking my short & simple message into the bottle
Haha. Cute lil expression from the love of my life.Its time to throw it into the sea
The nice man at the lobby help us snap this shot. This is the prob when theres only 2 of us. I help u snap. U help me snap. If wanna snap together, then have to ask some stranger.
Going out to get PizzaHut for dinner.Hehe Valentines dinner Pizza Hut..now thats something different =P LOL
Our room @ Night
We were just too in love with the place that we didnt have anything to eat at all the whole day. Finallyy..
Chilli Sos oso sapu gao gao. LOL
Mushroom soup.
Baby watching the view while going back to bed even after the alarm rang.
i had to practically drag him out of bed. And lucky i did right dear =) Lol
The view from our balcony
At breakfast. We've never had em for quite sometime. Thanks to our havoc schedule.
Thanks for making this our Best Valentines day ever dear
Credits to the genius =)
The kids pool.
A really nice stranger help us snap this shot. He was like :'' i can help u shoot more if not nice'' . LOL
I have always love the SEA
Goodbye Avillion =( I had an awesome stay here. Will definetly be coming back for more =)
To my One & Only dear,
I know i've put you through alot in the past. And yet you never said goodbye.
You've been there through good & bad for me.
And for that i will always be thankful & grateful.
After all these years, you never fail to prove to me how much you really do love me.
Im so happy to have found you. Im so happy to have fallen in love with you 4 years ago.
As a matter of fact, i mean 5 years ago (i've loved u from the moment our eyes met)
I truly thank god for what his has blessed me with. For giving me somebody i've always wished for.
Somebody who Loves me more than i Love myself.
I truly think that im the Luckiest girl on the earth for having such a Patient,Understanding,Caring,Thoughful,Honest,Loyal boyfriend like you dear.
You will always have a special place in my Heart forever.
And i Promise to love & cherish you Always.
Because im Never ever gonna let you go anymore. Im never gonna leave you again.
Cause now i see, what you mean to me.
I will Love you forever & ever.
Always Have,Always Will.

2 comments:

LadySze said...

awwwwwwww..*HUGZ**
UberROMANTIC, SWEET and Beautiful getaway darling!! :)
hehehee hehehehee u know i know :p
I LUB U!!!

Happpy HAppy vday to u and andy and most of all, Happiness too!!

xoxo

BabyAna said...

heheehe Yeshh i know u know darlingg!!! HUGSS!!! I lup lup u so much!!! Goshh feels like we've never seen each other for years...missing u darlingg =)Happpyy happy Vday to u & adam tooo babe!!

Muaaaaaaaaks!!!