Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thinking of Y.O.U

On the LAST day of CNY...


My darlingg aka Sister/Godsister came to my home sweet home to visit her new godparents aka my mum & daddy =) Of cosh to see me also larhh..i've been missing you so much darlingg!!!
We had our usual Gossip Girl session while practicallyy drooolingg over Chuck's charm =P
Omgg dont you think his just so sexyy babe..
the way he talks..his voice..his style..the look in his eyes..
just basically EVERYTHING about him that makes us ladies go all gaga over him..Hehehe
Anyways, after our GG session we had Yee Sang then dinner at my hse =)
This is finallyy my first time ''Lou Sang'' with my most important love ones
Mummy also made her reallyy yummy shephards pie =) Gosh our love for patatoes never fades awayy right darlingg..


Strike Lotteryy..i know thats what daddy is thinking..hehehe
NO you cant read our Poker Face =P
Our silly faces..except daddy(cause he too worried he'll look ugly on FB) LOL
The Young & the Old fighting..Hahahaha My parents aka my Darlingss adopted Godparents alsooo =) I just LURVEEE my extended familyyy =)


Anyways, this CNY was reallliii superb. Didnt get to eat much though.
Started off reallyy boring but it turned out to be one hell of a happening Chinese New Year afterall =)
Lotsa Love peeps


No comments: