Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Best Action Movie!

G.I. JOE : The Rise Of Cobra

SUPER DUPER BRILLIANT AWESOME Action Movie!!!
I won a pair of movie pass to catch this Amazing movie courtesy of FHM Mag =)
Anyways, it was like THE BOMB!!!
I wanna watch it like a freaking million time over & over again.
Marlon Wayan is so hilarious.
Not forgetting the HOT Sienna Miller, gosh she looks wayy better as a brunette.
And Channing oh Channing Tatum.. Gosh.. The hotness in him man.. (especially when his angry)
Hehehehe. The movis itself is soo damn freaking coool.
I totallyy felt like i wanna become a super hero & all those shit after watching the movie =)

G.I.JOE : The Rise of Cobra.
Brunette Sienna Miller. HAWTT =)
Channing Tatum from Step Up who just got married with his Co-Star from Step Up also *ahem*


Anyways, i didnt intended to watch this movie at all before this.
And im glad i did =) no regrets
2 Interviews tommoror! Gotta Sleep

XOXO

No comments: