Sunday, August 2, 2009

those were the times.

Maison 25.7.09

So it was suppose to be a Sing K night with my gor Melvin.
But he ended up bringing us to Maison to join Taurus & their friends -_-
Well, its been wat? Prolly almost 2-3years since i last stepped into that once upon a time happening club.
Honestly, it sucks. Nothing has changed at all.
But only the people. *ahem* Seafood alert!
Gosh. Plus, we couldnt really layan the music either.
Though, it did bring back many happy memories of mine =)
Exp- my 1st time clubbing 4years back was @ Maison.
And who did i go with?My Babydear of cosh!
I remember mummy kept on calling my cell grumbling n all asking me to go home. Aikz.
I was still in school at tht time =P lOL curfew times were memorable. Sneaking out of the house & sneaking back in was fun =)
Then, as i bacamed a regular there i got to knoe lotsa new frens. So every thursday nite was Maison night then Saturdays we would go to Loft(not wit my boyfriend of cos) *ahem* bad girl alert =P
It also brought back many painful memories with i dont wanna even say his name.
And no im not gonna tell the story either =)
Im happy now anyways.

My Sinful sister & Me =P
The Sisters & Taurus. Our good old working pal from 3 years back.
The 4 of us as usual =)
Then, its 4 of us again up there =) thanks for being sing muk gor & takin this shot for us ;)
Oh Yes he is currently single & available. his cell is 016-******* Hahaha help u promote sikit mar
I lup u no matter what sis. Thanks for having my back as always. XOXO
The Lights somehow matches my new hair do =)
This Sweetie here. Lotsa lupp.
The Chris's @ a seafood restaurant =) hahaha
erm its Taurus friend but i forgot his name. lol
This here isnt single & not available yea =) his my Gor Gor. Worked for him a couple of times & many more to come ;)
The groupie shot


XOXO

No comments: