Monday, August 31, 2009

You Belong with Me =)

Friday@ Phuture

You reminded me alot like HIM the moment our eyes met =)
This lady here was the one who forced me out that night, & im realli glad i came out too =) thanks sis! Hehehehe
Allen & John
Mr Cash. Sorry we couldnt join you @ Kuantan that day though. Woked up a lil too late =P
Mr Jason Eng
Bump into Angel out of nowhere. Its so nice seeing you again darling!
Edwin>Xtine>Xtiana>Allen. Its a small world after all =)
Mr Thomas. This fella is here like every Friday!
Peng Loon fr SMK Kepong. Lol.
Yukiko aka my Sisty's cousin =)
Jack & the ladies
Miss Kimberly
yeap we went down to meet mr Han
Mavice our dear old party kaki
I seriously dont know how to spell his name until now. Lol. Anyways, his just back from HK
Credits to Edwin for bringing the underage in. Lol.

I have absolutely no regrets going that night. After all, itf it wasnt for my pet brother's ffk us i wouldnt get to know you rite ? hehe =) imma happy girl at the moment.

XOXO

No comments: