Monday, August 24, 2009

You are not Alone

Lots of things to update. So lil time.
Anyways, the past few days have been heading to Sanctuary with my ladies ;)
And after Sanctuary v headed to Zach's Home session. Then after that straight of to Genting.
Gosh i knoe. I K.O-ed gao gao tht night once we reach home.
I wasnt very happy at Genting though, it brought back lolsa old memories =(
AnywAYS, will be heading there again ver soon hopefullyyy & this time im sure its gonna be fun =)
Am heading for dirnk with my ladies now, then off to ss2 for drink with em guys.
Yes. I will be having a HUGE decision to make later on. Aihh. I dunno lotsa shit been goin on.
Anyways, las9 i was at The Library with someone whu used to be special to me =)
Well, im just so happy to finally get to see you jz like old times =)
I wish u & ur lady good happiness ahead ;)
AND i just received news fr a close close friend of mine!!!
She is getting married!! omgggggg i cant waitt =)
XOXO

No comments: