Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crazyyy

Im heading to Yumcha with my dear Christine now.
its 6.30am in the morning & we couldnt fall asleep.
LOL.
Call me Crazy..Am I?
Hahahaha.
Im gonna miss our Crazy Happy Moments when she's gone to Penang the next 2 days.
Will yumcha then send her off =( No kaki to yumcha jor. i guess i will be an absolutely good girl this few days =P
well, the story about us. I knew this lady like 3 years back? but we never ever talked. Lol.
I've always felt that she was kinda shy & an introvert.
But lil did i know after mixing with the gang i became good sisters with this lady.
I mean we practically call each other the moment v r awake. We see each other like morning,noon & night even midnight!Hahahaha! its funnyy
She is Crazyyy..hahaha but in a good way la =)
Gonna miss u like hell when u're gone sis

Part of the Happy Family Gang =) We wish we could last forever & ever.
our friendship,our romance,everything forever & ever =)
Lotsa love girl,
XOXO

No comments: