Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hair hair hair

Im freaking missing my brother already.
Wasted my tears on some really unimportant shit las9 that i couldnt really concentrate on my bro'sdeparture bek to aussieland.
Good thing for facebook though, v get to bitch all night long =)
Missing u like hell bro!!!
I miss our bitching in the room, the 3 of us always. (although i still think u're the bitchiest amongs all) =P
Our fighting over the mirror.
Our fighting over the Straightener?!( damn vain man u brother)
LOL freaking good timez.
and of cosh our shopping mania =P KEKEKEKE
I hope Decemeber comes in a blink of an eye ;)
On the other hand. tommoror im becoming daniel's hair model for his competition thingy @ Snips.
Crap. Orange?!?! God. wish me luck. I hope i dont look seafood man or else i will freaking kill u Dan!!!
Just kiddding =P
Just bek from drinking with Kiff & Xtine. non stop bitching abt the slut as usual. Urgh.
Still trying to get my mind off the shit they talked about me.
Anyways, paybacks a bitch right?
So i will see how you suffer in BANGKOK father muckers! (a word by my bro)
U know i will always have ur backs as how u supported me all the way right bro & sis?
And to those of you who have also supported me ( my other darlingss) u knoe who u are..
Thanks so much for comforting me & knowing that im not the shit they bitched about.
As the saying goes.
it doesnt matter how many friends you have, but how many REAl friends you have.
XOXO
p/s gotta wake up at freaking 9am tmr =( sucky i know but all for money. save me.

No comments: