Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You are not alone, I am here with you.

The Greatest Entertainer Ever in History

Michael Jackson

I just watched MJ's Memorial & it was absolutely heartbreaking.

I still cant believe that the KING OF POP is gone forever.

I grew up listening to all his songs. Watching all his interesting music videos, each with a storyline in it.

The one who first made a music video. The one who introduced great dance moves to this world. The one who made a difference in this world.

If it wasnt for MJ , i dont think break dance,shuffle or watsoever dance moves would exist at this moment.

Despite the scandal and rumours about him, the world has lost the greatest entertainer ever.

Michael Jackson, you will never be forgotten.

You will live in my heart forever & ever.

May you rest in peace now & god bless.

AMEN.

XOXO

No comments: