Sunday, July 12, 2009

15 days of action

Zouk Night Out

My One & OnlyI Love 4P NOT!
Darlingg Ginny =)
BabyTomatoBro! (whu wasnt so tomato that day)
Jason & the ladies
Awesome Foursome =)
The 3 Devils
My Bro's friends from Aussieland came to join us
Our Guys that night
The couples
Sweyi>C Inn>Isabelle>Ana>Xtal
Dai Ming & Calvin
Natural foursome ''kik'' =P
I swear to god i didnt drink even 1 sip of whisky. Yucks i hate whisky.
The brother sister girlfriend dance
My MJ Wannabe
Xtiana & Xtine
Absolutely love this family shot =)
Loveones =)
Us with Jason & his other half
Sweyi & Gang
Miyo Saito sweetheart =)


Alrite i have tones of pics to upload. I freaking dont knoe wer to start.
Anyways, in the last 2 days, our group invaded Genting & my bro's house again.
It was so damn Awesome!
Gosh 2 more days till my brother ciao..wtf..
Time passes so damn fast.
5 more months til december =(
Ohh well. So tonight we headed to 1u for dinner with the group.
Then, yumcha-ed for awhile @ Kepong.
Then back to my place to watch a dvd. Boring.
Then, we headed to Timesquare Hotel around midnight to check my babydear's uncle & family in. They came down to visit from Sweden & yesh i will go there to visit one day =)
Lets start planning okies darling! ;)
XOXO

2 comments:

Natalie saw hy said...

and pls save some time for me too. remember? eeeeeeeeeeeee

LadySze said...

o yes, we will go there 2gether darling :) soon, savingg!! :P mizz u! see u soon okiii!!