Monday, July 6, 2009

Timeless

I have absolutely NO time for much updates.
What we've been doing lately? Shopping =)
5K in 5 days. thats absolutely crazy.
but freaking fun!
Anyways, grandpa from Singapore came down to visit =)
He brought me a lil surprise along tooo... my belated b'day present.
Finally a New Handphone!
No wonder he was calling to ask my opinion on whats the hippest hp these days. i wasnt bothered to tell him thinking that he was going to buy it for himself.
Lil did i know, it was my bday gift he was planning to buy ;) Gosh i lup u lots lots lots Grandpa!!!
New Camera & a New Hp in a week
plus lots & lotsa & lotsa clothes =) gosh what more could i ask for?
And yesterday the group decided to give my cartoon Christal a surprise =)
Making her into believing that my tomato brother Ian is really heading bek to aussie last night.
Lotsa tears in her eyes while seeing him leave 1utama.
Then, the group hanged at Friendster cafe & Xtal thought she saw Ian but i made her into believing that she's seeeing ''things''.
she got so freaked out that she made me call Ian to see if everything is okay (*ahem* touch wood*)
LOL. It ended up reallii reallii gooood.
Thanks to the loved ones who made this ''FAKE'' farewell a great one!
Christal's mouth couldnt shut the moment she saw Ian! Damn effin funny.
Lotsa pics to upload. Pening kepala.
Soon soon =)

No comments: