Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight

Yess we finally watched The Dark Knight!
A Group of 9 of us caught the movie at none other than 1utama GSC.
I really have to say this..
''Christiana Cecilia De'Cruz..were you BLIND before???''
How can i never ever realise that Christian Bale is soOO damn Fking HOT?!?!
OMGG i was blinded by his so perfect Looks!
The movie was nice. Quite unpredictable infact.
However,it was abit draggy. But still i didnt wanted the movie to End that soon because i was so Lovestruck with Christian Bale's good looks & charm =)
He is NOW the Sexiest Man Alive to me(Yummmy)
Anyways,am suppose to be going down to Pavillion to meet my darling cousin-in-law the Ladysze.
Yeap she got invites to Charles & Keith's grand opening Lauch party.
BUT damn it i just remembered that Uncle Kelvin is coming down from Spore tommoror!
Mum told me i have to spend some time with the family because im leaving to Bali in 2 days time & they wont be around when im back =(
Ohh well it doesnt hurt to spend some time with them right.
Im eager to see Baby Justin & Notty lil Kendrick aka my small lil cousins.
There's also my Only cousin's from my mum's side of the family.
Darlingg i promise i will make it up to you soon Okayss!
Lets have a Girly Stayover @ My place when im back from holidays okies?
Im craving for spicy Pan-Mee again!!!
I cant live without it seriously. The spicy-ness is addicting u know.
Lolx. Thats all for now people.
Baby grumbling at me already because i was hogging the laptop most of the time.
Nitez.

2 comments:

LadySze said...

:( sobzz...okiee lorr..i'll see u maybe moro at zouk rite?? hahaaa and yes stayover with u when u get back from your trip to paradise babe :)

xoxo

BabyAna said...

Yesh babee...Hugss lup u lup u!
Cant wait for our lil girly stay over..lOlx Muuaaaaks!