Friday, July 18, 2008

Picture Perfect

Corinne's Picture Perfect Wedding @ Kl Convention Centre









On the way to the convention centre
Uncle Andrew & his Nieces @ Corinne's Weddidg Dinner
Grandmother & her 5 Precious Grandaughters
My chatterbox sister & me. I love her still!
Finally,a Nice family photo from my dad's camera.
Always from the Top according to Angie. Lolx.
Cousins!
My sister & yes im a good photographer. lOlx.
The titled Guest at this Grand wedding.
Nice shot taken by a stranger.
My love for the mirrors.
Dear Mummy & Me & Xtiane's hand spoilt this shot. Bugger.
Christal's photo taking skills arent that bad either. Thumbs up sis =)
Doing the pouty lips
Our family with my pretty Cousin who i wish all the best in her Married life.

A very very gorgeous most beautiful Wedding dinner i attended ever.
My cousin was the prettiest bride i ever seen..
Pink roses pink deco pink coloured drinks..it was nice =)
I want a wedding like this! (Dear u should Knoe wat to do ) kekeke

No comments: