Friday, July 11, 2008

Party People

Its a Fridayyy!!! (As if that makes any difference to me..fyi im unemployed)
Anyways,headed down to Pavillion with my Sister to do some Shopping.
Yeshh i Love MAC & Bobbi Brown =)
Purchased Mummy & Xtal's birthday present too,i Hate buying presents last minute.
My Crazy Addiction that lead up to my sudden bankcrupt today. Dang.
Also bought 2 pairs of Heels from Vincci.
Silver & Gold are my favourite colours =)
Might be going down to Haatyai with Sabrina next weekend!
However,as much as i wanna go..im still having 2nd thoughts due to my financial state =(
By Day @ Pavillion. Shopping has never been that fun especially when u have ur sister with u =)
The group decided to head to Bar Club later that night.
DJ FunkyMonkey was fucking good!
I was dancing All Night Long for the First time(Never really danced that much in a Long time)
I could even shake without any bit of alcohol!Its like having Ecstacy build-in my body!
Best Night Ever I would say
Met Darlingg Natalie & so many others..
Will be uploading the rest of the Bar Club pics soon
Waiting for Darlinggg Nat to send me the gorgeous photos from her Superb cam!


By Night with the 3 HOT Party Animals @ Bar Club

Alrite its 4.30 in the morning now,BabyDear is snoring like a pig already.

I better go join him =)

Sweet Dreamz People.

No comments: