Saturday, July 12, 2008

This I Promise You

Attended Corinne's Wedding Dinner @ KL Convention Centre.
What a Beautiful wedding it was.
In fact it was a Perfect wedding!
From the whole set up to the music to the crowd =)
Not forgetting the most matching couple ever!
The Slide show was awesome too.
Left me quite teary at times,it was really touching when Corinne's dad gave his speech.
I wonder how my wedding will be like?
LolX.




A picture of us @ the Balcony

Jaz aka Miss Party Queen of all Queens asked us if we wanna join em @ Bar Club.

We decided why not! Lets go again!

Sadly the music was RNB =(

But it was hell Crowded,reminds me of Maison!

I even bumped some friends who used to be the Maison bunch.

Didnt stay @ Bar Club for Long though because my legs were killing me. those heels.

YamCha-ed @ Chandran then im back at baby's house now.


A picture of @ Bar Club (Again!)

Rest of the pics i will upload soon okies =)

Damnn i have yet to upload last night's pics @ Bar Club.

Lolx.

Good Night people!


No comments: