Monday, July 21, 2008

Ready for work

Le Jardin Villas. We will be staying here @ Bali which cost $460 USD per night! Excitement in the skyy
Yeap news just in. Frances juz told Jaz whom eventually told me that the Villa she rented for us is Le Jardin.
I just checked the rate & its $460USD Per Night!
OMGG plus there's WIFI access(very important for me because i'll be missing baby like hell)
Not only that,Breakfast will be served to our Private Villa every morning depending on ur choice of food.
There's even a private Maid to cook for us whenever we want too!
This Exclusive trip will be Good i just know it will be Amazingg!
Seriously,a chance like this comes rarely & i'll make good use of our time @ Bali
Have to bring an extra memory card cause somethings telling me that 1 memory card wont be enough for us camwhores.
LolX. Sunday please faster come!
Anyways,back to reality Christiana (Slap!Slap!)

Before heading for Interview today. The Good Girl Image =)




Headed for interview @ Allianz today. It went very very Well & im glad.
Tomorror i'll be going for my 2nd interview @ Thomas Philips law firm.
After that,i'll start deciding which job to choose from.
But i can see myself werking for Allianz already =)
Personal Assistant to the Sales Manager,it wont be easy but at least i'll gain something from it.
Yes & this time im not going to be a quitter i swear.
No matter how difficult the job can be,i wont quit.


''Maybe this decision was a mistake.
You probably don't care what I have to say.
But it's been heavy on my mind for months now.
Guess I'm trying to clear some mental space.
I would love to talk to you in person.
But I understand why that can't be.
I'll leave you alone for good I promise
.If you answer this one question for me.''

I just wonder,
Do you ever,
Think of me,
Anymore,
do you?

I know what we have is dead and gone.
Too many times I made you cry.
And I don't mean to interrupt your life.
I just wonder do I ever cross your mind?

No comments: