Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let me think about it

What was last weekend all about?
Nothing! I seriously have nothing much to blog about my weekend.
On friday night we stayed at home =) Coz i had to work the next day.
After work on saturday i went to Edmund's Condo to meet up with baby & gang for badminton.
I however didnt play because of exhaustion.
Then on Saturday night we were supposed to head down to Euphoria as planned.
But, we wasnt really in the mood to partay as all were feeling exhausted.
So,instead we went to Kota Damansara for dinner.
Then,went to Tutu's place for a lil house session.
It was goood but i was feeling tired to enjoy. Lolx. Can u believe it. Too tired to enjoy.
Anyways,Tutu just got this realli cool Midi Controller which he connected to his LCD TV.
Its like a Dj Set but only thing its smaller. Very cool for the NOT so Pro people like me. Lolx.
The Sound was very very good. Blasting Loud.
Obviously,parents not at home larh.
Lolx. So we drank & chilled at his place.
And im now thinking of getting the Midi Player too. Lolx. Have to ask Tutu help me order from U.S.
House sessions in the future will be so much more easier =)
So now im at work. Hopefully my camera will be ready later so we can cam whore to the max @ Penang this weekend babe!
Catched the closing ceremony of the Olympics last night. It was so Amazing.
I think no other Opening & Closing can beat this Olympics anytime soon. Seriously.
The amount of people they had to make this Ceremony a successfull wan.
Gosh 10,000 People! Can u imagine orgazing 10,000 performers to dance & perform neatly at one time?!
Thats ALOT of work. Anyways 10 thumbs up to the Chinese people!
U make us Asians Proud =)
Lunch soon. Waiting for baby to pick me.
Yeah & im done with my proposal! Baby helped out a lil though =P Anyways u wont regret baby.
Thanks for supporting me in my career although u wasnt that supportive in the beggining =)
You'll see..
Thats all for now peeps.
I pray tonight goes as planned

No comments: