Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work

*Big Yawn*
My First day of work here @ Allianz today went relly well =)
Im glad that i like the environment,the job & the people of cosh.
However,i cant help but keep on yawning..
am feeling so tired after my 9 days getaway at Bali.
Im missing Bali already. Its sad when i come to think of it.
Because there wont be another chance like this anymore. =(
Anyways,am heading to Ikea to meet Jessie after my work.
Swedish meatballs here we come. Yummyy its been sometime since i had u in my mouth . =P
My cousin in law is going to KK tomorror morning for a holiday!
Thats so absolutely nice..im happy for u babe!
So we have to meet up before she goes. Lots to update about right darlingg.
Love u loads!
Hugs!
Ohh yesh What Happens in Vegas was so delicious =)

2 comments:

LadySze said...

=) =)
swedish meatballs here we cum!! hahahahaa..gosh u sound so naughty when u say 'its been awhile since i had u in my mouth' LOL!! hahahaa
see u soon babe!! mwaaaaaakZ!!
xoxo

BabyAna said...

Ahahaha Penang here we comeee =)
Haf a great trip kays! Will go Penang when u're bek!
HUGS!!!