Friday, August 8, 2008

They Cant take away Yesterday

Euphoria last night was awesomee..

The music was fantastic. Let me think about it by Ida Corr. My fav song..practically everybody knows that already. LolX.

Currently listening to 4 Minutes on my laptop @ work. This song cant stop making my body shake a lil.

Lolx. they played this song last night @ Smoove in MOS & we started dancing like crazy. Funny Story.

Anyways,might be heading back to Euphoria tonight! What to wear?

Cherry & me tied scarfs on our heal last night for a lil bit of gipsy style =)

Love to experiment abit. Although baby's daddy said i looked like bangali pulak.

LolX.

No more scarfs for clubbing. I'll leave that for at beaches & some other outings in the future.

In less than 2 hours i'll be off to lunch. Working halfday today. Every alternate sats.

How i wished its a 5 days work per week but its alrite cause as long as i have the passion for my job.

Seriously,i do realise im taking much more initiatives compared to my previous jobs. Thummbs up. =)

I guess i realised its time to Grow Up & be Independant.

No Money No Play. lolx.

Penang on the 30th & 31st of August! No work on monday! Woohoo =)

Yeshh this time its with Sab,Eric,Darren,Khoe ,Jessica & Baby Dear.I have a feeling that this is going to be a hell of a fun trip.

Damn my skin is peeling of. I dont like the idea of me going fair back =(

I wanna stay dark until i get bored of it.

There's nothing much to do at work today.

This morning when i heard the alarm rang i slept back. Baby dear woke me up to say those words which i so dont wanna hear.

''Baby its 730am already...time to get ready for work!''

I left baby's home while watching him get back to his beauty sleep. A position i wished i was in.

Thats the thing about working. Its hard to keep up with ur partying kakis when u have to wake up so damn early the very next morning.

Well,thats life. At least i'll get to wake up later tomorror =)

One more important notice. It was my sister's bday on thursday! Yes the 7th of August 1990 my mum gave birth to a very healthy baby girl.

When i say healthy its because she looked like a sumo wrestler!

But look how toned she is now,im glad to have this notty girl as my younger sis although she does get on my nerves sometimes.

Thinking back of all the things that occured in our sisterhood..i cant help but keep smiling.

We can argue or i should say Fight over the smallest most unmeaning thing.

And when i say fight,i mean like girl fight! Some hair pulling leg kicking action!

But at the same time. My sister aka Christal is so loving & forgivefull that she sorts of forgets the bad names or bad things that i done to her even if its like few minutes ago!

She can just start a conversation back with me after like less than 2 minutes of our fight.

Thats her nature. Im truly gifted to have her as my sister.

We never got along on the same foot before. Meaning a few years back.

She'd always wear my clothes without even asking me.

The worse part is she'd always lose it or just chuck it anywer & everywhere of the house.

I would get mad at her everytime even till now. I'll always ask her where the hell she put my stuff at after using t. & she will always deny using it when i know she did. Lolx.

But being the humble,warm,kind,innocent,bubbly,forgivefull person she always is. I cant help but have a soft side for her no matter what.

The company that we mix with are 2 totally different type of people.

She was always the rebellious one so the type of friends that she mixed with..i never liked.

For that being i sort of misjudged her since the beginning.

However,these past 2 years has been great for us. I got to know my sister. Seriously.

I have always been so mean & ditch her in everything. I would always bad mouthed her.

I was always so stuck up in a way. I Thought i was so damn great & that my sister is not even abit like me.

I feel very bad for the way i treated my sister before. Thinking about it makes my tears come rolling down.

I hope i have make it up to my sister but i know its never enough because we are family.

Now,i'll always be receiving phone calls from her ''Christiana where are you? Coming back to sleep? Im so bored..come back home to accompany me for the night''

Its very hard to say no to her because i really love her alot. I only want the best for her.

Anyways,Christal is so Warm hearted & kind that im always looking out for her. She is so easily tobe bulied or lied to. Seriously.

She is just so innocent & naive.

One thing that upsets me alot.

She doensnt want to finish her SPM. That really breaks my heart as if im her mother.

I've always blamed my parents for not sending me to collge. For not believing in mee that i really can study.

I didnt even fail a single subject in my SPM..i had credits for most of the subjects! Although i only had 1A for english of course.

I never understand why my parents never believe in my studies. I see my other friends getting way worse results than me & yet their parents are forcing them to go to college.

As for my sister,she is really not the study type of porson at all.Not even a bit.

But still,i've always believed that a person needs at least a SPM cert for career(whatever it is)

Even a receptionist needs SPM!

At least with the SPM she can maybe try joining an airlines which is a good stepping stone.

Its wrong & right to blame my parents. But i seriously think they can do something & change the fact. But they didnt. So yeah im pissed with them.

I was even crying out loud when i confronted my parents regarding my sister's studies.

I really dont want my sister to end up like me. So many heavy partying nights gaining absolutely nothing.

No point. I think that studies is much more important. My sister should have it.

Sis,if you're reading this.

I just want to let u know how much i love & care for you.

I only want the best for you.

Dont be like me. Take some initiative & study. Finish ur SPM.

U'll never regret it. Believe me. I dont want to see a person so Pretty like you go to waste.

Make use of ur good looks in a good way sis. Then,people will think & look to you in a different way.

U've always found a way to brighten up my day. In fact u've always brighten up everybody's day!

Christal is the ''SUNSHINE'' in my family. She has always been so Bright & Bubbly.

I hope u love ur present from me =) I hope it really came as a surprise. i think it did right sis.

I hope i can give u something bigger. I wished i can bring you on a holiday with me & be able to pay for it.

but not yet now. However i promise you the day will come soon sis.

It'll be just the 2 of us at Sunset Paradise then =)

Our Happy memories from childhood right up till now that we're grown girls will live in me forever.

Happy 18th Birthday my dear Christal.

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made,they can take the music that we never play.
All the broken dreams, take everything, just take it away, but they can never have Yesterday.
They can take the future that we'll never know,they can take the places that we said we will go.
All The broken dreams take everything, just take it away, but they can never have Yesterday.

No comments: