Monday, August 11, 2008

To My Mother,
I know I may not show all of my love for you,
but Mom I love you so very much.
I love you so much that when I hurt you just by not listening to you it makes me cry.
I try really hard to do what you ask,
but you just have to remember I'm not perfect.
I don't get everthing right the first time.
But trust me I sure try hard to.
I also want to say thank you for bringing me into this world.
Thank you for putting up with all my crap.
Thank you so much for listening to all my problems.
Thank you for letting me cry on you shoulder.
I Love you Mummy.
Happy 41st Birthday Dearest Mum.
Yet again i forgotten my mum's birthday until i open my computer @ Work.
I was thinking to myself ''Hmm this date looks familar? Ohh Crap. Mummy's bday & i didnt hug her this morning to greet her!''
So i decided to Text her at Work but her call suddenly came in.
Mummy was calling. Lolx. What a coincidence. I think she forgotten its her b'day too.
Anyways, of course i did not forget her present. I bought it a month ago. Lolx.
Maybe thats why i forgotten my sis & mum's bday. Bought their presents a lil too early.
Will be heading over to Spicy after work. Meeting with the group for yumcha of course.
Its been awhile since we met up & last drank.
Just came back from lunch with baby. thats the good thing with working around our area.
He gets to find me everydaya for lunch.
Bad News. Tomorror & Thursday i'll be having training @ office. So i finish work only @ 10pm!?
Plus,wednesday is our weekly meeting. Bugger thats 3 days in a row of working from 8.30am-10pm!
Thats even worse than Retail. Crap.
Im so addicted to Little Miss Obsessive. I think i am one.
Also a Control Freak. Im really scary i guess?
Baby says he is damn freaking afraid of me. Well,i dont know if its a good or a bad thing?
Im like the Boss to him. He NEVER ever gets to make the decision. Its always about Me,Me & Me.
Is this part of the reason of most of our big Dramatic Arguements?
Anyways,last sunday was humiliating. I went crazy.
Usually he becomes very very violent while we are arguing. But he never once take it up on me.
He always takes in up on himself. Which made me for once really CRAZY last sunday.
Imagine Kicking,pushing,Boxing,slapping & shouting at the top of ur lungs infront of the traffic light outside the car?
Seriously,you name it we did it. The most Dramatic action pack live scene in Kepong!
Witness by so many drivers waiting at the traffic light.
Yeah thats how crazy it is. I bet the whole of Kepong already knows it if they happened to be at that traffic light.
I was shouting at him like a mad dog. Kicking him away while he was dragging me back to his car.
I just couldnt stand it anymore at that point. I just wanted to run away.
Run Away from everything. I wanted to Kill him seriously.
What is the problem u ask me. Well,i'll ask u back the same thing.
When i say i dont like something. I really will never like it.
Yet,you go do it again. Being ignorant to what i was mad before!
The better part is,u dont even bother to tell me until i asked you!
Arghhhhh dear please try to understand me alright. I will always be me.
Step on my tail & i'll bring you down.
So just suck up & learn to say Sorry while meaning it.
Not fight back instead when you are wrong.
Anyways,enough with arguements already. Penang on the 31st? Hmm not really in the mood afterall.
But since baby asked me in a really nice & pity way. I guess we will go okay.
To satisfy you. For the days i left you alone while i was on my Bali getaway.
But thats the ONLY reason why im going.
Dinner tonight to celebrate Mummy's birthday. Funny. Christal & mummy's bday is on the same month.
While mine & my dad is on the same month.
I had to sleep on the matress in my parents room last night because my room air cond was spoilt.
Damn i think i'll have to sleep this way until the new air cond comes.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it.
Late night you make me feel like I'm desperate, Aim not desperate.
Oh, a little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it.

No comments: