Monday, August 4, 2008

Somebody is Me

My Last Day here @ Bali. This is Seminyak Beach.

I hate to admit this but i sort of am missing Bali already. Dont feel like going back anymore.

Anyways,i will be coming home on the 750am flight later.

Missing my baby dear so much.

The past few weeks has been out of my mind. Its been so wonderful.

Its been a chance of my lifetime..

I've been staying at so many exclusive Villas. Dining at so many exclusive places.

Experienced so many adventurous activities which i never knew i'd dared to.

Met so many amazing people from all over.

This was in fact my BEST trip ever & nothing is ever going to beat it.

Its been amazing.

I love you Bali. Until we meet again. Goodbye for now.

Somebody wants you

Somebody needs you

Somebody dreams about you every single night

Somebody can't breath without you. it's lonely.

Somebody hopes that one day you will see

That Somebody's Me

XOXO

No comments: