Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jingle Bells

Introducing HQNINE

So basically our Friday night was spent @ HQNINe.
It was a fantastic night. One of the best i have to say =)
Very awesome new Club @ TTDI Plaza.
Great electro house music tooO!
We will be going again for the opening night this friday
Anyways, darlingg & me bumped into ''some'' unusual faces there @ HQNINE.
What a coincidence we both had babe. I know you knoe =P
Lotsa Fun!

Introducing my Grandfather whom happens to be quite a good dancer. We all practically was stunned! Hahahaha
The ones who stayed till the real FUN begin!
This fella Sam must have done something Right. LOL
Muaksss
Its in the family =)
Fred decided to drop by
Good picture =)
The young & old generation. Lol
My babes @ HQNINE
But this babe here is my favourite =) Love u loads darlingg!



And on Saturday Night we went to.....

.............

..........


.....



HQNINE again!


LOL
This time with Kiff & Gang =) Ohh yeahh we are waiting for Massive Rave
Jessica>Christine>Christiana @ HQNINE
Introducing the New Couples. My Sister & my Good friend Adam!
My Angels! Love you both lots!
-Couples -


Anyways, Saturday wasnt that good though.
Deejay kinda suck big time. But thank god i hope our sista do change the dj for Saturday Nights.
Im guessing that HQNINE is our current HOTSPOT. No more BarClub finally.
Lol. i just love the theme & the lightings in HQ9..so classy =) Good Music too!
My darlingg Jessica just called to tell me how GOOOOD Twilight wass!!!
GOSH i regretted watching Quarantine earlier just now.
Should have just watched Twilight!
I know im soo gonna fall in love with Rob Pattinson after watching the movie.
He has killer eyes. Ohh yeshh darlingg he is sooo HOT!
Ethan is HOT tooooo =) aka Dustin Milligan! Hehe im beginning to adore him after watching episode 8 of 90210 !
He is so HOT & cute & hillarious at the same time!
Dream dream dream...sing it with me darlingg =P
I had an amazing weekend..i knoe this coming weekend is gonna be a blast too ;)
Mummy has set up the Christmas tree at home finallyy!
Every year we set up the tree & christmas deco together as a family..
but sadly this time i was too busy partying. Ooops.
Anyways, it doesnt change the fact that i reallyy do love X'mas.
I love the smell of Xmas..the music..everything about sharing & giving.
I have yet to Xmas shopping. Am heading to 1utama with Cherry tommoror..
I have every present planned in mind already.
I wont be spending much on gifts thought due to the fact that i have to save aside some money for our shopping getaway in January right darlingg =)
Counting down the days to Christmas...
Im sure it'll be better than the last one. This year however we wont be going back to S'pore sadly =(
But its been awhile since we last celebrated X'Mas here in KL..
Have a good week everyone! I knoe i will =P

1 comment:

LadySze said...

baybeh!!!
haaha omg omg Rob Pattinson :) hahaha..i'm so starstrucked by him..hahahahaaa i mean REALLY STARSTRUCKED.. :P

I lublupppp u loadzz!!! see u soon darlinggg!! hahaa omg im speechless..hahaahaha..*ssssh**