Friday, November 28, 2008

Who you think you are?

Anyways, i had a rather lazy day.
Went to office for my morning briefing & then sraight home it is =)
Just got up from bed infact.
Anyways, thanks to Elizabeth aka my darlingg's baby sister.
She discovered this amazing website with loads of Series! Latest Season!
Goshh..im so addicted to it at the moment.
Stayed home watching Beverly Hills 90210 till Episode 8 last night =)
My lips are sealed..u'll have to watch it darlingg =P Hehehe
But sadly, its abit legging at the moment i have no idea why. Potong.
So once im done with 90210 i shall move on to continue watching Gossip Girls from where i stopped at.
Lol. Couldnt find the cd that my darlingg burnt for me =( So i stopped watching in January of this year..
Gosh finally after so many months later!
Am currently addicted to Beyonce-If i were a boy
Also Pussycat dolls- I hate this part
Been going K lunch last few weeks(Curi ayam) with my colleagues so yeah v never miss If i were a boy.
I just love the lyrics =) Guys go listen kay. Hopefully u'll be a better Boyfriend.
Anyways, tonight the group we're heading to HQNINE @ TTDI.
Got the msg from my sista Zoltan & was soo tempted to go so i decided to call the whole gang =)
So i guess i wont be joining my sis & Adam @ Poppy tonight. Sorry guys.
That place is just to stuffy & crowded. I always doubted going there.
Mum ask if we wanna go Spore next friday.
But at the same time its HQNINE Opening Night. In a way i feel like i will be missing out on alot if i go Spore.
But at the same time.. I miss Spore. Miss my family there =(
Mummy just came back from Vietnem with lots of goodies =)
But not my taste though. Haha thank god i didnt go with em.
Christal just came back from Thailand with lotsa goodies too.
I love the sandals she bought me. Makes me happy that my sister hasnt forgotten her big sister while she was there. Hehe. Love u sis.
Yeshh the group will be heading to Massive Rave Party this december!
I cant wait. But i dont wanna expect too much from it too.
Hopefully it doesnt dissapoint us this time. Anyways, Cosmic Gate is goood.
All i hope for is please dont let this rave turn out like UV Nation. Thats the absolutely most Sucky i've been too.
But i know Massive wont be better than Freedom though. Lol.
And sadly daddy couldnt book us Legend Hotel =( Fully booked till January 2nd!
WTF. How to have 2nd round after the rave ? Lol.
Ooo & i will be going out for Dinner next week with my colleagues. Boss spending =)
I guess we've done a good job so far!
I cant wait to go to the Bank laterz =)

No comments: