Friday, November 7, 2008

Rest well

Party we MUST!
My Partner in Crime =P

So last night i slept realy absolutely early considering its a Friday night.

I felt rather exhausted that i couldnt even open my mouth to answer baby's irritating questions..

Hahaha. Anyways, i had a gooood long sleep =) Recharged now.

Grandpa making his famous Singapore Mee Siam todayy. Boyy are we dreading for it to cook finish..

His mee siam is like the best mee siam i ever tasted in my entire life.

Tonight we will be going down to B9 for Zoltan's birthday bash =)

One thing hits my mind.. what to wear what to wear?
I cant wear my new clothes for some reason..

So i'll have to settle on some new accesories. Just Mix & Match it.

Barack OBAMA WINS!

I was so utterly happy when baby told me the news while i was @ Work!

This proves that America can CHANGE. Nothing is impossible.

Sighh looking at the changes at US makes everyone even more dissapointed about our damn government.

Our Government is the LAW. so no point studying LAW in Msia.

U wanna take up LAW studies? Then study the damn government.

If only our politicians can be more like the americans. Their people have the rights to fight for their rights & the government listens.

As for Malaysia..its a ''SO-CALLED'' democratic country when actually no one can speak out.

The moment somebody speaks out about something they disagree with..he/she gets arrested!

WTF democratic country are we?

I mean seriously..will we ever have a Chinese PM? dream on la..

Bloody Muslim Country. Only care about ur pockets & ur damn selves! Cowards no.1 !

Our bloody government is corrupted. its shit!

Okay the more i think about it the more i get upset so i shall just move on =)
Am heading home to have my yummmy mee siam now..
Bambo9 tonight =)

1 comment:

LadySze said...

hehehee dearest partner in crime,
i so can't wait to partay 2nite :)
hehehe..and yea changes is possible when choices and willingness to do it..hehee :p

u know i love u..hehee i lub yr granpa's mee siam btw..awesome tawesome :) mwaaaaakSZZ!! sooo full now..hahaa later we got to move it move it..i like to move it move it!

xoxo