Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sucky Saturday Night

Zoltan's 29th birthday @ Bambo9



The birthday guy Zoltan & his partner in crime Jackie =)
My favourite sister
2 things that i heart in this pic. No.1 My darlingg of cosh. No.2 my new gladiators! hehe
The ladies
the Cousins!
I heart champagne so much =)
the Family..but my sister & my darlingg missing for some reason. keke.
One thing i must buy during my next trip right darlingg =)
Rach>Jane>Ana>May>Elayne @ B9
Of cosh my favourite 2 girls. Lotsa love.
Bambo9 rocked. We drank so much but surprisingly i didnt get drunk. emo though =(
Anyways after bambo9 it SUCKED. no questions why.










2 comments:

LadySze said...

my darling partner in crime,

hahaaaa omgg really love that pic u took of the champagne and flutes!!!hehehee...nice nice shot..and of coz our picszz :)

yes those gladiators..im waiting for mine.ahaha..yes our next trip we're so gonna sip bubbly and ...:)

hehee sorry lorr i was missing in action for a few lil moments..hahahahaaa :P u know i know la..ahaahaaa :P

XOXO

BabyAna said...

hehehe yeshh i wanna get other colours when we r there =) gladiators i mean! hehehe HUGS! And yeshh i dunno why the champange pic so nice la babeee..goshhh make me love champaigne even MORE! hahaha nvm chinese new year v drink kays =) KEKEKE yeahh no probz darlingg as long as ure happy..hehehehe i knoe u knoe too =P HUGS!