Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cant read my Poker Face

Cant read our Poker Face @ Loft =P


ONE Word to describe last night.
Fantastic
It was a last minute plan to club & everyone is so glad we did it @ LOFT.
Goshh honestly those who goes to Zouk/Phuture/Velvet.. WHATEVER.
Upstairs@Loft is the place to be. Come make it more happening peeps.
The music is Spot On Fantastic!
Its like the adrenaline rush in our bodies to dance dance dance all night long cant stop man.
My leg hurt at one point bt yet i was up standing dancing my ass off.
FUCKING GOOD.
Plus, it also depends on the people you go with of course.
Our group.. The most happening of em all =) Their like the ultimate gang to partied with man.
LOL. Damn happiieee.
Last Night the DJ was spinning RNB at first (for the first time)
Our stim all kena potong when we went up & it was RNB.
But honestly, after not listening to RNB for quite awhile. I do admit its kinda good when you go to a club & its RNB.
At least NOT the whole night larh. LOL.
Then came ''POKER FACE'' by my Ultimate Role Model LADY GAGA!!!!!!!
Everyone's perception on RNB suddenly changed. Only during that song larh.
We were super hyper =) I love my Happy pills ;)
Anyways, later on the DJ played Electro House & we immediately started applauding & jumping like crazy. It was so hilarious. Like Finally. Gosh.
This is like the BEST night ever @ LOFT.
Lotsa HOT girlz there too. But we girlz need to see HOT guys too.
So guys, please please please Come to party @ LOFT.
Make Loft the Club it once was 2 years back =)


Too high to be shy =) The 3 of us went up to the podioum the moment the dancer got down. oops.
I guess today the dancers theme is Mardigras sort of?
The adrenaline rush to dance
Our guys before Frankie reached
Trying to dance & get a shot at the dancer too
Couple no.1- FrankieBobo
Couple no.2- BlackieAmy
Couple no.3- KiffChristine
And the 4 couples in the house. Poor Adam. hope he gets a great girl soon =)
The Single guy that night mr Adam Tan. He is still available ladies. Interested please dial 012xxxxxxx
Our super super High gang
First attempt - Kissy kiss -
Second Attempt - Smoky smoke -
His my Ecstacy =)
Jimui in Red Bra. woooot woooot
The Masterminds in our group. Hahahahaha.
The fours of us & the Dj of the night
These 2 fellas is always the highest when at clubs. One with the wet armpits & one with the dry armpits. Hahahaha.
My Sweeeet Sweeeeet Amy =)
A reallyyy goood friend of ours -Yans Ong -


Pavillion with the group l8r =) I cant wait!
I wanna shop for Lingerie for my After Partyyy ;)
We also wanna look at dresses for my Partyy (although i do have one already)
But i need the Best of the Best so still keeping my Options open =)
2 More weeks...2 more weeks!

No comments: