Wednesday, March 25, 2009

S.I,C.K

So im back to update a lil.
Last Friday the group went to Genting.
Cold like hell. Smoked some stuff which i swear i'll never ever smoke in my life ever again.
Fuck. Before that had Kg Baru Nasi Lemak. Extra Sambal.
So yeaa my throat suffered from excessive burning due to these activities.
BUGGER.
So not worth it.
So i felled SICK during the weekend. First came cough & flu.
Then on Sunday came my old friend name ''FEVER''. FUCKED UP.
Anyways, im sort of recovering now. Didnt take a puff since Saturday night.
Oh yeah Saturday night the group was @ Blanc Club. Michoh was spinning there so we decided to go.
Suck Balls man. Music was good. But the club itself i felt lagged something.
I dont know what.
Ohh well. We were all really ill that night anyway. Trying to prove to ourselfs that our bodies are made out of iron. LOL.
So from Sunday till today i havent step a foot out of my house.
The group is getting fever one by one. Crap.
I pray to god everyone will recover by the weekend =)
Thats all for now.

No comments: